FREE WILD ROSE GLOW OIL

With $500+ Purchase

Ends:

DAYS :
HOURS :
MINUTES :
SECONDS

 

Payment Plans

 

Shop Now, Pay Later with Afterpay

Our site is connected with afterpay that offers easy 4 zero interest free payments every two weeks. No pre approvals are required. Afterpay does have a cart limit of $1,000.

Low monthly payments available with Klarna

Our site is connected with Klarna that offers long-term installments for orders over $1,000. Klarna credit accounts are subject to credit approval and terms. Accounts are issued by WebBank, member FDIC.

Custom Payment Plans

We require 25% of the total invoice to secure a spot in our production and reserve your piece. The remaining balance of 75% can be paid at any time and in any increments within a 90 day window. Products will not be shipped until the remaining balance is paid in full. If the invoice is paid early the item will be shipped as soon as it is finished.

Sizing & Care

Ring Sizing Guide

Print and download this chart to find your ring size. Make sure you use exactly 8.5"x11" letter paper. You can use a string or a piece of paper and wrap around your finger or nuckle to measure the circumference and match to your size.

Brilliant Earth Ring Sizing Guide ↠

 

Necklace Sizing Guide

Follow this chart to see where the necklace will fall. All necklace sizes are described on the product pages. We suggest getting a piece of string and measuring necklace on your neck to ensure best fit. 

 

Special Care Instructions

To keep your jewels looking their best please keep these tips in mind to extend the life of your pieces.